Bandai Namco has launched a brand new trailer revealing when the Tekken 8 closed beta take a look at will happen in addition to the addition of Feng Wei.
When is the Tekken 8 closed beta take a look at?
Followers can now register for the closed beta on the official web site, with an Xbox Stay Gold or PlayStation Plus subscription not being wanted to take part. The beta will characteristic 19 characters and quite a lot of levels. The Tekken 8 closed beta take a look at schedule is as follows:
- October eleventh at 12:00 a.m. PT – Registration ends.
- October 18th at 12:00 a.m. PT – Chosen testers might be notified and offered codes to redeem.
- October twentieth 1:00 a.m. PT – Closed Beta Testing begins.
- October twenty first 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. PT – Closed Beta Take a look at downtime for server upkeep.
- October twenty third 12:00 a.m. PT – Closed Beta Testing ends.
Take a look at the brand new Tekken 8 trailer on YouTube under:
Tekken 8 is ready to launch for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Collection X/S, and PC on January 26, 2024. The sport options quite a lot of memorable returning characters like Jin, Kazuya, Jun, and Paul alongside new characters like Azucena Milagros Ortiz Castillo and Jack-8. The newest closed community take a look at passed off this previous June.