The hilarious music rhythm sport Trombone Champ has obtained a brand new replace on the Nintendo Swap, bumping the sport as much as Model 1.21A.
Maybe the spotlight is the brand new content material – including two new tracks. Aside from this, gamers can even count on some bug fixes (one is for the ultimate boss), enhancements for the multiplayer mode, and way more.
In the event you personal Trombone Champ on the Nintendo Swap™, you must obtain replace v1.21A at present. You’ll be able to inform if the brand new replace is utilized in the event you see “1.21” within the lower-left-hand nook of the title display.
This patch doesn’t add something mindblowing: it principally focuses on fixing the largest points we’ve discovered since launch. Apologies for any inconvenience these points brought about!
- When trying to beat the ultimate boss, you must now not get caught on a black display in the event you fail to satisfy the situations required to beat the boss.
- When enjoying with a couple of participant, you must now obtain the proper letter grades within the Observe Choose display. Beforehand, the sport would use the mixed level complete, making it far too simple to get S ranks.
- The primary time you first arrive on the Observe Choose display and “Heat Up” is your solely choice, you’ll be able to now not press X to type tracks.
- A number of minor bugs that might seem when switching between save slots ought to now be mounted.
New Content material
- Added two new tracks: “Down By The Riverside” and “The Barber of Seville.” Which means the Nintendo Swap™ model now has the entire tracks included within the PC and Mac variations.
- In multiplayer, the indications for gamers 2, 3, and 4 have been adjusted in order that it’s simpler to see the place of all gamers.
- The sunshine bloom impact when reaching Champ mode has been changed with a brand new, extra seen impact. The earlier impact was inflicting framerate drops and wasn’t rendering as anticipated.
- The system that controls notice timing (particularly, lacking gaps between notes) has been up to date to match the PC model. It ought to now be a lot simpler to take care of combos when there are many brief notes which are shut collectively.
- The sport ought to now immediate you to attach a controller shortly after launching, as a substitute of on the darkish “Trombone Champ” title display.
- The rating graph on the Factors display ought to show extra correct data when enjoying multiplayer.
- Some timers have been adjusted to forestall animation points from occurring when the person mashes buttons.
- Hover states adjusted for the “Lengthy Trombone” and “Rainbow” buttons on the character choose display, making them a lot simpler to navigate with a controller.
- When a secret NPC asks you for playing cards, the show of the playing cards ought to look extra regular if in case you have 0 of these playing cards.
- Now, you can’t view a observe’s on-line leaderboards till you might have a minimum of one rating for that observe.
- The controller ought to now not vibrate when urgent ZR after you’ve completed opening a chest.
- Some textual content points in card language have been mounted.
- Numerous different tiny enhancements, bugfixes, and optimizations.
As for what’s on the horizon, the subsequent replace for Trombone Champ will add extra management settings, a trombone customiser and much more new content material:
We’re already engaged on our subsequent replace! This could hopefully characteristic:
- Extra management settings, comparable to the flexibility to set smoothing for every management sort. We’re additionally experimenting with an alternate technique for stick management.
- The Trombone Customizer, which is already within the PC and Mac variations. This lets you fully customise your trombone, selecting its colours and textures manually.
- New content material, which is at the moment a secret.
- Extra bug fixes and enhancements!